Pages

Sunday 25 February 2018

Girls Read this reasons that will make a guy not to Trade You For Anything







I WOULDN’T TRADE YOU FOR ANYTHING.

I know we’re going through a rough patch right now – but I wouldn’t trade this for anything. I would rather a hundred bad days if it means I get to spend a single good day with you.

Here Are List Of Top 9 Most Easiest Courses In Nigerian Universities that produce bad students


 I would choose to cry a thousand tears just to be around to see you laugh once. Nothing you ever say or do,
will push me away or make me stop loving you. Even now, when we’re at our worst – I love you with every beat of my heart. There is nobody else on this earth that compares to you… and even if there was something or someone better out there I don’t care…. Because I love YOU…. and I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.