Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

After her plastic sur!gery, Tonto Dikeh flaunts incredible cu!rves in new photoshoot





Tonto Dikeh has learnt to embrace her new body, following her cosmetic surgery.

Recall, Tonto said she made the decision to enhance her post-baby body, because she was ashamed of her body.. and so far she’s been so excited about her new body.
Ladies and Guys: After hav;ng s e , Do these 3 things to avoid pre gn ancy


On Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018 Tonto Dikeh thanked her surgeon for the work he did on her body. She wished him and his team a happy new year.



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY SURGEON AND HIS CREW. Wish you all a great and fulfilled new year,Thanks for all you do for humanity..Thanks for letting God use you in my life as a great source of Joy!!

“For the first time I took my time to appreciate my new body(Damn too se' xy by the way),I cried,I leaped with joy and all I can say is am so ready to conquer the world with my new found confidence…Thank you so much Dr. Ayo @grandvillemedlaser and thanks to all the pretty nurses & doctors (recovery center) Super thanks to my Executive producer You are awesome honey,Love you so much Mama. Thanks








No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.