Pages

Saturday 31 March 2018

How to know that you are in a part time relationship, this will shock you




I’M DONE WITH THIS PART-TIME RELATIONSHIP.

I’m done being your “maybe” woman and I’m tired of your games… You show up, linger for a while then disappear without a trace as if you don’t even exist.


 You come to me only when you get bored or want to fill those spaces between your fingers… I am tired of constantly being your second choice or your backup plan. You always ignore me when I need you the most and show up only when you want someone to spend time with.
I deserve to be someone’s first choice and number one love. I can’t be with a man like you who plays with my feelings and then runs away… I’m tired of being used as your fun toy, your second choice…

(MUST READ) Ladies See How To Use Toothpaste to Test Pregnancy cheap cheap And get It Out

 but most of all – I’m tired of a man like you who keep checking out other women as if they are a piece of meat without a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.