Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

SWEET LOVE TEXT MESSAGES YOU NEED TO SEND TO YOUR LOVER BUT DONT FAIL TO SEND NUMBER 4,6,7,10




Loving you has make me to realize love is a beautiful thing, loving you has been most amazing thing of my life, sweetie I love you dearly.
Nobody will understand how I feels about you, some said "am totally cra zy, some said "you're using charms on me" if you are using charms on me please double your charms because am enjoying loving you.

Mummy.... I never thought love really existed, until the time we start being together..
my heart stopped for a moment and I knew we have a better destination,
I love you, I am not pretending...
I tried to concentrate but failed to get my eyes and heart off you...
(Pls Advice Me)-I’m Pregant For My Blood Brother, We’re in Love & I want to marry Him.

you prompted a 'love word' out of my mouth,
even when I knew I could not,
your smile made me believe everything is simple...
I am not pretending...
Honey your
the short messages passion you
drowned me in;
the rom antic kis sing we engaged in;

the way you talk to me;
all makes me insane when I think of
you;
Ada.. I love you, I am not pretending
I always wish you could be by my side and kiss me and love me for real.
Baby m
I miss your smile
I miss your voice,
Coded Ada
I love you dearly
I will do whatever it takes to be with
you.
I still cherish those moments we spent together
I will always gonna love you forever cos I truly love you even knowing this relationship leading "no where"


But
I can't really stop loving you.
Ada you're my everything and I will continue love you even if you're married.
Am in love with you Sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.