Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Reasons Why Many Ladies Are Facing Disappointment in their Relationship Stop Doing All This Plz







Let me make this clear to the the world at large

If my wedding will be 3 days time and the lady I wanted to marry insulted me today, that will be the end of that marriage,.
My father did not married my mother with insult so I can't marry an insulting lady.

Is better you cheat on me than insulting me.

I remembered that time we were in school a girlfriend will insult us and we keep on loving her without known that one is called mumu love.



I must say this why many ladies are facing disappointment in their relationship is because of insults they gave their boyfriends.
When they has small misunderstanding with their man they will start calling them names and insult them .
[GOOD NEWS] Mad Woman gives Birth to a healthy baby in Asaba....


Babe let me tell you no man is ready to marry an insulting lady.

You may ask question like this:
What  if he insult me first what should I do ?

A man has the right to say anything to his woman with some respect because God created man from the body of Man he created woman that is the reason why you don't have to exchange words with your man.


Some ladies think by insulting men is wise but no no no once you insult any man you are disrespecting God



Babe do you know you may insult a guy and another guy wants to marry you then you guy and the guy you insulted entered a bar to take some bottle, now they will come us with your matter from there they will talk how you insult people and do you think that marriage will work ?

I will advice you to stop insulting men of all kind









No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.